Consultation Terms & Conditions
1. Please be advised that Janaina Viana (RCIC R526760) is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), and as such, is bound by its Bylaw, Code of Professional Ethics, and Regulations.
2. Consultations scheduled with RCIC Janaina Viana may be conducted in English and Portuguese.
3. Consultations will not comprise analysis of documents (including analysis of NOC) or forms in progress that are not being conducted by Bravo Immigration.
4. Any advice will be focused exclusively on the client and direct family, if applicable. It is understood as a direct family the spouse or companion and children under 22 years. Other family members or friends are not included in the consultation.
5. Changes on scheduled consultations can be made at least 48 hours in advance from the time of the consultation. Cancellations or changes made within 48 hours prior to the previously scheduled time will not be refunded.
6. In case of cancellations made by Bravo Immigration, the consultation will be rescheduled to the closest available time.
7. In case of delays by the client, the consultation will be performed during the remaining time of the previously scheduled time.
8. If the client does not appear for the consultation, the payment will not be refunded.
9. Consultations are non-refundable.
10. Payment can be made international credit card. The charge will always be made in Canadian dollars according to the daily exchange rate. For other payment options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.